RGNN INTERNSHIP & MENTORING PROGRAMS IN MADRID, SPAIN.
KICK-STAR YOUR CAREER!
The Portfolio Core: create your own portfolio, and publish it!
During the Portfolio Core, students propose, create and publish, if applicable, their own portfolio of works.
The Core includes:
✔️ Orientation. Meet your Editor/Manager, who will explain the academic requirements of the program.
✔️ Editorial/Strategy Meeting. Pitch your ideas for your portfolios.
✔️ Hands-on Confabs. Essential advice so that students can launch their future career.
✔️ Group Mentoring, Feedback & Editing Sessions. Get hands-on feedback from our Editor/Manager and perfect your portfolio!
Interactive workshops with RGNN Experts and Mentors.
As part of the specializations, students will participate in:
✔️ Interactive hands-on workshops with prestigious Experts and Mentors.
✔️ Past workshop titles have included, for example:
- “How to Cover a Press Conference” with RGNN Expert Benjamin Jones.
- “Street Photography Workshop with a Getty Images Photographer” with RGNN Expert Denis Doyle.
- “The Ultimate Guide to Online Journalism with Vogue’s Web Editor” with RGNN Expert Nuala Phillips.
- “Millenials, Logomania and Instagram” with RGNN Expert Paolo Scalia (Dolce & Gabbana).
- Digital Marketing & Social Media: “Behind the Scenes with Microsoft’s Xbox Social Media Manager” with RGNN Expert Daniel Terrado.
AT A GLANCE
CHANGE YOUR VISION ABOUT THE INDUSTRY AND BECOME A PROFESSIONAL!
Site visits, Instagram city tours & more!
✔️ The program can be complemented with site visits to companies and organizations related to the subject matter of the Internship & Mentoring Program.
✔️ Past site visits have included, for example:
- The newsroom at El Mundo, one of the largest newspapers in Spain.
- The wide-reaching radio station at Grupo Prisa.
- The TV station at RTVE Spain, Spain’s largest television network.
- Finally Press, a fashion showroom that represents brands such as Stuart Weitzman, Levi’s and Tommy Hilfiger.
- A real fashion shoot with a fashion stylist from Vogue magazine, MAC make-up artist and NYT photographer.
- Internet República, a SEO and micro-influencer marketing company with amazing rooftop offices in Madrid, Miami and more.
- Matadero Madrid, a cultural center that welcomed Michelle Obama during her visit to Spain.
Included – your personal Insta-photographer!
Finally! No need to ask your friends to take photos of you for your family and friends back home. The Internship & Mentoring Program group is accompanied by a photographer who will document all the activities and share the photos with you, so you can use them on your social media and keep your friends and family updated!
Academic & curricular benefits.
Completing the goals of the program allows students to obtain the following academic or curricular documentation.
- Certification of Portfolio.
- Specialized Internship & Mentoring Program Certification. One Certification per specialization will be issued; should a student complete more than one specialization, he/she will receive more than one Certification.
- Certification of Academic Credit. 60 hours of academic credits for the Core + 1 Specialization. 10 additional hours will be certified per additional specialization, up to a maximum of 80 hours of academic credit for the entire Internship & Mentoring Program.
- Processing of University Agreements (Convenios) and/or other External Academic Documentation for Academic Credit.
- Letter of Recommendation of Merit, if applicable.
Housing & 24 hour local emergency support.
✔️ Housing. The Internship & Mentoring Program tuition fee includes central accommodations in the city of Madrid. The accommodations will be assigned by ROOSTERGNN according to availability of the different Academy locations in Madrid.
If you are applying with a friend and would like to be placed in the same accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate this.
✔️ 24 hour local emergency support. The Internship & Mentoring Program moreover includes local emergency support: 24 hours, bilingual (English and Spanish).
✔️ Logistical & Academic Welcome Packets. Before the start of the Internship & Mentoring Program, enrolled students will receive a Logistical Welcome Packet via email. The Academic Welcome Packet, with updated details such as the updated schedule, will be given to students on the first day of the Internship & Mentoring Program in Madrid.
July 6-18, 2020.
Spots for the Madrid Internship & Mentoring Program are extremely limited. Students are encouraged to enroll as soon as possible. Enrollments will close once the program is full.
Open to students, recent graduates, and aspiring communicators. Previous experience is not required.
Tuition fee: 2,500 Euros.
Need-based scholarships & financial aid.
There are need-based scholarships available through our benefactors, please click here for more information.
Need-based financial aid is also available for groups of students (e.g. if you are applying with a friend), please click here for more information.
Please read the full program here for more information on payment deadlines, payment methods and exactly what is included.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com
“This Internship & Mentoring Program provides such an enriching opportunity to engage in your own interests in a meaningful and professional way, by forcing you to employ all of the characteristics I admire: independence, passion and dedication, seen as an example in every single mentor that we have been honored to have met.”
“I truly enjoyed the guidance of our mentors. They were extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Whenever I had a question, they were always attentive and eager to share their insights. I have acquired new marketing skills in such a short period of time. Although the activities were fun, they were also challenging. There was never a dull moment.”